How we work with you
Bank House Financial Services Limited provides independent financial advice to both individuals and businesses.
At the outset we arrange a preliminary meeting for the purpose of establishing whether we are able to assist with the prospective client's needs and objectives. At this meeting we also discuss how we will be paid for our services should we be instructed to proceed. There is no charge for this preliminary meeting and no obligation on either side.
After the initial free consultation, we will agree with you whether we are paid by means of a fee payable by you, by means of commission incorporated in the cost of any financial product you buy, or a combination of the two.
Commission is paid to an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA) firm by a Product Provider, for the successful placing of certain types of protection business. The commission is included within the provider's normal product charges.
Fees may be subject to VAT and we will advise you whether or not this is the case.
Whether we take our remuneration by way of commission or fees will be a matter of discussion between us followed up with a written agreement, no charges for fees will be made without prior notification.
The relationship that we build with our clients is underpinned by our commitment to ensure that their long-term financial goals are achieved.
We believe it is important to have a disciplined approach towards developing a successful financial planning strategy and follow this process:
1. Initial meeting and review - We undertake a comprehensive financial review of your (or your business) circumstances and financial objectives taking account of any existing arrangements.
2. Needs and goal setting - We will analyse your needs and goals in great depth to ensure that your financial lifestyle and, if applicable, business plan is designed to meet these.
3. Analysis and research - We will undertake thorough independent analysis and research to tailor an individual solution to meet your needs and goals.
4. Presenting a financial plan and recommendations - We will present you with a comprehensive financial report to be discussed and refined as required.
5. Implementation - We will discuss the appropriate ongoing plan with you designed to ensure the successful delivery of goals.
6. Forward planned regular reviews - We will diarise reviews in advance (normally annually) to ensure the financial planning we have put in place is refined and keeps pace with any change in circumstances.
This process has to be underpinned by a joint commitment from both Bank House Financial Services Limited and our clients in order to ensure the successful completion of their financial goals.